Thursday, February 21, 2008

Think of shirdi sai and there he is?.....true....

The next day evening me and my husband went for a long drive.I was telling about my dream and the context I got as reply...My husband knows very well I am mad after sai and he said the same “ As usual crazy’ I never opened my mouth but I wanted to see my sai .”I told my husband what the message I got is true? If so see we will see him in some time.” Then we got down from our car parked it on the road and took a walk...it was along road with less of people and activity...serene and beautiful. My husband asked me whether I would catch the birds chirp which was really very good at that 6.45 evening and all the birds were coming back to their nests.

I switched on my camera to movie mode and started shooting the birds and chirp. While I was shooting suddenly sai appeared in my camera....My happiness was boundless I zoomed and took him near and told my husband see My sai has come? He was also a bit taken aback he immediately took the car and we went to see my sai...He will be with us wherever we are and he will see us when he wants too...My dear sai My dear sai.....amidst the natural scenary and bird chirp we saw shirdi sai amazing and true.He will come when we really want him immediately even he is seven seas away...my dear sai

Aum Sairam

No comments: