Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sai you did not beat yoy blessed ?I know...

Usually I go to bed conversing about my the whole day happenings to my sairam. As usual I was recollecting the events and I could still feel the pain on my right cheeks and the yesterday night dream...I have never ever seen my sairam that angry but why are you angry with me sai?

My eyes filled with tears Helpless I went to bed crying...suddenly I wanted to read satcharita hence I switched on my table lamp and put my hands onto the table searching for it...I got the book on my hand but that was not sai satcharita but the book was “ god who walked on earth” by by rangaswami parthasarathy.

Okie I thought sai is giving me a message through this book...I closed my eyes and opened the pages...I got the page 79 and the chapter was on ”A day with saibaba” I went through the page....The words I read were as follows:

Baba said”I get angry with none....Will her mother harm a little one? I love devotees. I am the bonded slave of my devotees. One reason given for Baba’s occasional burst of was that he might be driving away spells of thought or other ethereal waves which might be coming to harm his devotees or the people at large and the anger might be necessary to beat back those waves. His anger was evidently directed at unseen forces....

When Baba came to Shirdi as a young fakir he used to shout in anger, laugh or do other things which appeared to others as crazy. But evidently he was from beginning dealing with unseen forces and directing his anger and unconventional behavior at them.....

“Hei I get you my dearest sai I get you....You have always reasons for your behavior...I remember people telling I had such a fever when I was four years old and literally I died and came back fighting for my life in the hospital...true you have slapped me and send me back alive. I felt like seeing my sai immediately...i wanted to apologize fro my behavior in the dream....I want you sai I want to see you my dear sai....

Aum sairam

No comments: