Thursday, December 6, 2007

With Sai in shirdi....

On 23rd of November we were traveling towards shirdi from auranghabad ....I am quite tensed because of traffic jam we have to wait and wait.....I wanted to meet Baba the same night but why Sai.......you want to remind me of your teaching “patience and faith...” My wobbling mind settled down slowly with patience.....At last we reached and stepped into shirdi soil by 11.30 PM......Fragrance of Sai lingering in and around the premises but I have to still wait ......I am again loosing my patience with such a rushing urgency to see him ...but I have to sleep till the dawn....sai again you are putting into deal...again telling patience is needed.....many times you make me realize sai

I remained quite....and went to sleep tiring journey the day activities at Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of lecturing etc made me sleep at last.....sleep is the best medicine and it really worked wonders

Next day 24th morning my husband woke me up stating it is 3.00 in the morning....I rushed through brushing my teeth and a quick wash fine I was ready...We walked fast the few yards carrying Sai in the mind....A long queue and we again to wait for hours....But we could see him get up through online media....communication technology does wonders all standing in the queue could watch him.....Sairam Sairam Sairam and nothing else filled my heart.....and we could smell feel and realize sai and only sai.....all around...The devotees were chanting his name all along and watching him over wall mounted Television....The morning kakat aarthi activities started and a very deep serene feeling of being with sai....I don’t have words to describe it......it can only felt.....I was bit selfish and asking sai why he did not take me near him for kakat aarthi....

I know there are millions of people close to him and me (a selfish person) among many ....a small drop in the big ocean of sai devotees...I was wondering how could he satisfy so many...not leaving any...a father standing before me conversing with a small child identifying and explaining sairam in the video as our god to his child...sai sends message for every question only thing is we must have patience to listen to him and understand him feel him.....

Kaka aarthi started and many were chanting that and me to join the ocean and experienced the vibrations...we are slowly entering the shrine of sai as soon the aarthi is over....Going nearer and nearer makes all my heart and muscle to pound....but the only thought I could get is about the child who took Sairam as her father and mother.....The thought went on and on and I could not pray anything other than praying for her.....My god how much of love sai has towards her I could feel...though I am physically there he radiated his concern towards that child.....Sai is great and assured he will take care....with eyes full of tears and heart full of pleasure I came out of the shrine....To my surprise I was not asked by anybody to move....Sai wanted me there to stay......I realized that slowly and I wanted to move slowly to give way to many waiting....sai your presence is so good I wanted to be with you for ever like that...I use to have the same feeling whenever I visit Lord oppiliappan at Thirunageshvaram....Sai are you Oppilli....The one question I asked and turned around and my husband with his happy face asked me did you have good dharshan shall we move...I slowly moved out with lingering feel of sai......

No comments: