Thursday, December 6, 2007

Online Chat with Shirdi saibaba


me: Dear Sai r u der?

Saibaba: ......

Me: Sairam r u der?

me: Dear Sai r u der?

Saibaba: ......

Me: Sairam r u der?

me: Dear Sai r u der?

Saibaba: yes...

me: why did you take such a time to respond to me
Saibaba: Dear child I have millon windows open... and many are calling and I हवे

to answer them as well tell me dear.. what do you want?

me: let millions be there I want you as soon as I want to talk to you

Saibaba: .......

me: Why are you keeping mum?

Saibaba: ......

me: Are you angry with me?

Saibaba: ......

me: How long you want मीto wait

Saibaba: ......

me: Sometimes I feel like loosing faith in you...you know?

Saibaba: really tell me the truth...

me: You are my sai I know you will listen to me. You are mine....

Saibaba: Listen dear I am with you always you have tested this umpteenth time but I am telling you the same

me: okie

Saibaba: I have so many windows kept open all are in a hurry what to do? Understand this ...child

me: I become restless

Saibaba: No one should ever become restless

me: it is easy to say than to do you know

Saibaba: I know child patience and faith alone can show me to you

me: So what should I do

Saibaba: Learn patience and faith and see

me: See what....you always...sure

Saibaba: Very sure ... patience and faith will make me with you for ever okie try that my child then you need not come through this window you can find me within you dear...this is for sure...

1 comment:

Deepa H said...

Om Sai Ram
My humble pranams to your faith and devotion in Baba. May He always shine in your heart as the ray of hope ....
Sai bhakt,
Deepa H