Thursday, December 6, 2007

Noon aarthi at shirdi is a boon

Again after breakfast on 24th of November 2007, we were driven towards sai....we were in the long queue once again to see our beloved sai...I had two gifts given to me by sai one is my husband and another is my daughter....whenever I use to fight with him in my young age for not given me a mother and taken my grandfather who will look like sai.I think sai has compensated with the two gifts I suppose

I have the very bad habit of fighting with close people....I often do that with my sai...I will cry I will beat and not talk to him....and again with lot of gilt I will go to him asking to forgive me....you se my sai is great no day he has treated me like how I treat him one day with scolding one day with affection one day with anger one day with day full of bhajans crazy personality like me...but My sai is great he always remains the same...He treats me the same way any day...

My husband was telling since we are early and already in the queue we will get his dharshan by 10.30 am itself...even I was feeling the same....but in corner of my mind I was asking sai whether he will allow me to be with him for the noon aarthi (12.00..)...but the queue is moving fast and I felt sai is going to send me back with a quick dharsan....I made up my mind that I am gifted to see him again ......but to my surprise the queue got to move slow and we were made to wait....pre-preparation going on for the noon aarthi....unbelievable are the sai leelas....he will listen to all the wimps and fancies and I need not be very ritualistic as well...He will do the needful like a very next person standing beside you ....you are great sai

I am now placed to sit in front of sai for the noon dharshan.....again see sai he wants me to recollect his close people....I could think of Deepa, Piyush goel ....I was aloud to think of them only for some time by sai...I prayed for them I knew sai caters their need but he made me to pray for them as well then....I was thanking sai for giving me his dharshan and to take care of me my husband my family as usual selfish wishes....then suddenly the aarthi started and I was singing along with the crowd...a very small point in a very big pixel diagram without me also this whole feeling exists ...I was thanking sai for allowing me as one point in that pixel for those seconds and minutes .....The whole of my heart ached with joy...unbound joy...thanking sai for providing such opportunity through my husband.....Sai is contagious and nobody can escape his blessings once they get him on them....thanks Sai forever for your dharshan....My mind is not with me then ....I think we have to get up and go near him after the aarthi I was pulled by my husband to walk towards him.....Full of goodness I liked me for what I am in front of my sai....I am not that good a person always....

Thanks Sai to make me good at least for some minutes...if only you could make me that person always....without any thoughts and deeds sai and only sai in the mind and my husband by my side...thanks sai...thank you very much...for all you have given me....

No comments: