Monday, January 7, 2008

SHIRDI SAI – inner voice

Suddenly the message in the inbox vanished...I went on and on searching for the same I am searching for Sai’s address again...and again ... in vain ...my sai..My husband came back from his office, i told about Sai’s mail and how it appeared and vanished He gave a hearty laugh and opted for the evening coffee....After dinner we were relaxing in the hall .I do share my thoughts with people reading my blog and my husband is inevitable...He has to opine because I insist that I need his opinion. one compelled visitor....He is a real scientist he reads science and lives science and breathe science amazing at times seeing him all the time so scientific...for example even to talk and walk he will substitute some component chemical as reason for that...and once I argued but with less tension ...for which he said it was because of the folic acid intake....I started taking and which has controlled lots of molecular switches and went deep a travel into the metabolic pathway of folic acid...later we were conversing about the genetics, human genome project and science and only science...

His clock stops by 9.30 he will be into deep sleep even he doesn’t have a bed...His biological clock is set as 9.00 pm to bed and 5.00 am out of bed pattern mine is different. I, am a habited noctuvid (nocturnal insect) start my day by that 9.30 pm onwards. I have reset and changed my biological rhythm differently. regular unless I fight with sai...if so I will not recite aarti and not have my night coffee... this means I an upset...I go perform night aarti to sai have a cup of coffee as though I just get up from bed and go to my computer...

I heard an inner voice within me.....aye my sai is speaking ...”He says don’t imagine things. That is the main cause for your misery...I never wrote a letter nor will write to you one...I am in you why don’t you realize rather than read and try to put some logic behind my existence and It is a pity that you nowadays started questioning your own existence...what is your problem child”

This sounds for sure my Sai...

Aum Sairam

No comments: